1. Your data will be protected by:
1382 JL Weesp
(hereafter “we”, “is” or “our”)
2. General information concerning data processing
We process your personal data only to the extent required for the performance of our services. Your personal data is generally only processed based on your consent. An exception applies in cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for factual reasons or where a statutory authorization permits the processing of your personal data.
We process your:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Extra data created by establishing an online profile on our website
- Corresponded data given by phone or mail exchange
3. Protecting privacy of minors
Our site does not have the intention to collect data of visitors who are younger than 16 years. This will only be considered with the permission of a guardian. We advise parents at all time to be cautious and involved in the online activity of their children and be aware of the data which is collected from their child. Please contact us if you suspect we collected illegitimate data of a minor (email@example.com) and we will delete the information immediately.
4. Purpose of the data processing
Your personal data will be processed for:
- Payment requirements
- Sending Plan Angel’s newsletter
- To be able to contact if you require our support
- Plan Angel will analyze online behavior in order to improve our service
- Plan Angel will abide by the law when collection of data is obligated, for example Tax Authority purposes.
5. Automated decisions
We will not make any automated decisions on the basis of your data that is ones of automated nature, made without human intervention. Also, we do not engage in any activities for the purpose of profiling you.
6. Duration of storage
Your data will be erased when it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The length of the data storage will be determined through the obligations by law.
7. Sharing personal information.
We may share your personal information with trusted third, parties law enforcement or government authorities where they have followed due legal process to request us to disclose the information. If we share information to third parties who are assigned by Plan Angel, we will always draw up a contract to
Our website uses both session cookies as well as persistent cookies. We use them for the following purposes:
- statistics, facilitating improvement to site content and structure,
- keeping the user’s session open.
In order to function correctly, websites collect the following information: name and version of the browser, language settings, date and time of the server request, IP from which was sent, the requested URL. The data is collected to ensure the website functions correctly.
Your privacy rights and who to contact
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
- would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name, contact details and send us a copy of your ID, in which BSN, photo and passport number are visual and within 4 weeks we will delete your data.
Plan Angel is also referring to the possibility of filing a complaint to the national regulator of personal information please click on this link.
Plan Angel takes the protection of your personal data very seriously and treats your personal data with confidentiality and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Please contact us at email@example.com if you feel we do not do our job well.